Monday, June 30, 2014

Open Letter To Rabbi Daniel Lapin

7/1/2014 Rabbi Daniel Lapin PO Box 58 Mercer Island, WA. 98040 Dear Rabbi Lapin: Find enclosed a copy of my latest book America In Decline. As the title indicates, I believe our country is in serious trouble. Unfortunately, unlike Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin, I do not believe the situation can be turned around at the ballot box. I hope you will have the time to read the book. I believe you will find it informative and rife with suggestions on how, short of revolution, we can turn our floundering ship of state around. I Love your radio show and listen to it on 560 AM most Sunday mornings. I hope you will address this question sometime on your show. I believe that Jews are the smartest people to ever walk the face of the earth. Always were and always will be. That having been said, why is the average Jew so stupid (liberal) when it comes to politics? For the life of me I cannot explain this dichotomy. Sincerely yours, Daniel C. Merrill MD docmerrill@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment